TANZANIA RED CROSS SOCIETY
The Tanzania Red Cross Society (TRCS) is a voluntary humanitarian organization established as an independent National Society (NS) by the Act of Parliament No. 71 of December 1962 and amended by the Parliament of Tanzania in 2019. Tanzania Red Cross Society was recognised and admitted to the membership of the International Federation of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) in 1963. The TRCS Headquarters office is located in Dar es Salaam.
TRCS is now the largest and most dependable national partner in delivering humanitarian services in Tanzania. The TRCS has an active network in all regions of Tanzania Mainland and Zanzibar. Around 40% are women out of more than 35,000 active volunteers. Most importantly, because of its credibility, TRCS receives supports from a broad range of partners, including the IFRC, the ICRC, the American Red Cross, the Spanish Red Cross, the Belgian Red Cross-Flanders, the French Red Cross, the Italian Red Cross, the Chinese Red Cross and the Korean Red Cross. Other partners are UNHCR, UNICEF, WFP, UNFPA, the EU, USAID, CDC, BPRM and Pathfinder International. Tanzania Red Cross Society is looking for dynamic persons to fill the below vacancies.
FOOD BASKET MONITORING SUPERVISOR – 2 POSITIONS
Duty Station: Nyarugusu Camp (Kasulu DC)
Reports to: FBM COORDINATOR
Age Limit: Not above 45 Years.
- Supervising field activities related to FBM in cooperating with other implementing partners
- Monitoring and evaluating field activities by doing; Data analysis; Data interpretation; Preparing and submitting monthly FBM reports to FBM coordinator
- Attending food coordination meetings
- Performing any other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Task management ability
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm and a self-motivator
- Bachelor degree in business administration, business, or related field preferred
- Two (2) years’ previous experience in related field
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and updated CV to [email protected] clearly indicating the role applied for on the subject bar not later than June 22nd ,2021. (Only short listed candidates will be notified).
Tanzania Red Cross Society is an equal opportunity employer and therefore qualified women are highly encouraged to apply.
All applications are free for all candidates and no one should give any payment or compensation during the recruitment process. Should the candidate be asked for any fee, he/she must report to TRCS – HR Department through Organizational Official Email: [email protected].