Front Desk Officers
EMPLOYER:Job Junction Tanzania
LOCATION:Dar Es Salaam
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares and processes reports, agendas, and general papers composes and types routine correspondence, memos, letters, reports, etc.
- Answer, screen and direct all calls.
- Greet all walk in visitors and assist them accordingly.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support.
- Apprehend all administrative work
- Perform all other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and or management.
- Minimum Certificates/Diploma and Bachelor
- Excellent English Language skills.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office software applicationsWord and Excel
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure in an open work environment.
- Strong written and verbal communications are imperative since this position will have contact with different people
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical processes and procedures.
- Must be articulate and professional in manner and appearance and be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Must have, or quickly develop, a good understanding of the company and its departments and staff in order to effectively direct visitors and callers to the appropriate person to handle their request.
Email: [email protected]