North Mara Gold Mine Limited is seeking to recruit a Fuel and Lubricant Supervisor to join Supply Chain team. The successful candidate will manage the mines fuel and lubricant teams, fuel management system, bowser fleet, fuel and lubricant pumps and stations, and oversee the management of fuel purchases, receipts, and issues. The position will report to the Warehouse Superintendent.
- Fuel and Lubricant receipt and issue
- Ensure that the fuel offloading and dispensing is carried out safely
- Ensure that the accurate quantity of fuel is registered
- Maintain the data accuracy, and reconciliations of stock on hand versus system records
- Manage and monitor lubricant consumption
- Generate management reports
- Monitor the stock on hand
- Ensure that all Safety, Health and Environmental standards are in place
- Check and approve invoices from fuel suppliers
- Maintain the register regarding the receiving and the consumption
- Any other task in line with the position assigned by the supervisor
- Supervise fuel attendants and bowser operators
- Supervise housekeeping and fuel equipment maintenance
- Bachelor’s degree and experience in fuel management
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar industry
- Experience in machine operation in any large mining operation
- Driving Ability with valid driving license
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Understand the content and operation mechanism of the interfaces between books and supplies as finance
- Have strong analytical skills and ability to write reports related thereto
- Be familiar with inventory management software
- Have very good knowledge of Excel
- Have self-control and know how to manage work-related stress
- Have leadership and personality.
|WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s (indicating the role title in the subject) via e-mail to: [email protected]
|If you are not contacted by Barrick – North Mara Gold Mine LTD within thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment; physical capability assessment, reference checking.
Please forward applications before 05th March, 2021.
BEWARE OF CONMEN! NMGML does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity, please report this immediately to our Compliance Hotline, by calling +1-877-246-5399 or through www.barrickgold.ethispoint.com.