Internal & External Vacancy
ActionAid Tanzania started its operation in Tanzania in 1998. It envisions seeing Tanzania without poverty and injustice in which every person enjoys his/her right to a life of dignity. Currently, the organisation is looking for a qualified, experienced and self-motivated person to fill in the following post
Job Title: Fundraising Manager
Work station: HQ – Dar es Salaam, with travels to the field and internationally as required.
Reports to Head of Programs & Policy
The key objective of this position is to coordinate efforts to generate resources (all types of fundraising products) for the country program, strengthen relationships with donors and facilitate linkages between country program, international partnership development team, finding affiliates and ActionAid International secretariat to deliver on strategic fund raising objectives and provide overall coordination and supervision in planning and implementation of projects in line with the Country Strategic Paper and support donor contract management
Qualification and Experience
• MSC in Development Studies from a recognized institution.
• At least 4 years relevant experience In social development field.
• Experience in; resource mobilization and grants management, training, coaching and rnentoring
• Understanding of the local political and socio-economic development context funding environment and processes;
• Knowledge of major official donors, with proven ability in developing and maintaining effective working partnerships with donors;
• Proven track-record in preparing fundable proposal development and submission;
Skills and Abilities:
• Planning, monitoring and evaluation
• Knowledge of partnership income and sponsorship management
• Use and invest resources and energy effectively and efficiently
• Documentation and reporting skills
• Negotiation skills
• Budgeting and Financial Management
• Policy analysis
• Networking and collaboration
NB: Applicant must have vehicle driving skills with a valid driving License.
To apply, submit your updated curriculum vitae, a motivation letter and state your gross salary expectation to Head of Human Resource Organisational Development&Support Service, through E-mail: j[email protected]
Closing date: 18th February 2018 at 14.00hrs.
Please clearly indicate “Application for ActionAid Tanzania Manager” in your email subject.
Whilst all applications received will be assessed strictly on their Individual merits, quanticipated volume of applications, we regret that we can only respond to shortlisted candidates.