Company Name Golden Tulip Hotels, Suites & Resorts
Company Location Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
The ideal candidate will have experience leading a team and managing the daily operation of the business. They will be responsible for maintaining the standard of work from employees as well as onboarding and hiring new team members.
- Provide leadership and direction to a team of people
- Manage the operations and finances of a business
- Recruit and train new hires on business practices
- Drive the development of employees
- Ensure that quality of work or service is maintained
- Management and Customer Service experience Strong administrative skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead
- Comfort working with budgets, payroll, revenue, and forecasting Strong communications skills
Golden Tulip was founded in the 1960’s, when the first properties opened in the Netherlands. Then, it experienced a constant development and expanded across the globe, while always remaining attentive to the evolution of its clients’ needs and expectations.As part of Louvre Hotels Group, the brand is present with more than 180 upscale hotels in 45 countries.Each establishment is committed to quality standards, while taking on the personality of its manager and embracing the local culture. The Golden Tulip hotels provide a playful outlook on life, work and travel. Aligned with the business travelers’ behaviors, our hotels encourage guests to mix work and play, allowing them to live and share unique and playful experiences.