Bariadi is a town and ward in Simiyu Region of Tanzania, East Africa. It is the capital of Simiyu Region and the administrative seat of Bariadi District. The population of Bariadi town – comprising Bariadi, Malambo and Sima wards – is 35,290.
Transport: Paved Trunk road T36 from Shinyanga to Lamadi passes through the town.
Bariadi Town Council Jobs. Read carefully all currently available job in the attached document below
You May Also LIke
- Programme Mgmt Specialist at UNDP Tanzania
- Compound Manager, Makere at International Organization for Migration
- Monitoring, Learning & Evaluation Manager at Project Concern International – Tanzania
- Muhas: Job Announcement – AgileMD Data Coordinator
- Programme Officer – ADD Tanzania