Watu Credit Dar es-Salaam, Tanzania
About the job
Position: GPS Tracking Technician, Dar Es Salaam.
WATU is a focus-driven, customer-centric company that believes everyone deserves the opportunity to be an entrepreneur and achieve their ambitious goals in life.
As Africa’s fastest growing Asset Finance Company, we see the continent’s bright and prosperous future and want to be part of making it a reality.
Our vision is to provide asset financing for motorcycles and three-wheelers to those who understand when provided with the right tools can fulfil their dreams and the needs of their families and community.
We Empower Entrepreneurs by providing the means needed to move and improve lives.
Our business is growing rapidly, and with more than 600 customers in Tanzania, we are looking for enthusiastic and customer obsessed GPS Tracking Technicians in Tanzania. We are looking for doers who are ready to roll up their sleeves and with their hard work and dedication create the impact needed in our communities.
Do you want to become a part of our ambitious and creative team of smart individuals and make a difference and you have what it takes? Then read on and apply for this exciting opportunity!
As a GPS Tracking Technician you will be responsible for installation of GPS Trackers on motorcycles and three-wheelers within the assigned branch office by delivering and maintaining the highest level professional service to the Company clients while keeping Tracker installation and service information strictly confidential.
A successful GPS Tracking Technician is expected to adapt to the fast-paced culture of both the company, the market and the customers we serve.
Our customers are entrepreneurs. As a company, we are committed to aiding them in achieving their financial goals. It is imperative that the GPS Tracking Technician be engaged with the community they serve and committed equally to our customer’s and company’s goals.
- Installing, servicing and replacing GPS tracking devices on Company Assets (bikes, tuktuks, etc.)
- Maintaining proper information logs and submitting them to assigned supervisor with required information of the GPS Tracking Devise installed (chassis number, plate number, make, model, color, trackers IMEI number,
- SIM card number, installation date and place and any other information that may be requested at any time.
- Contacting client and organizing trackers’ service and/or replacement for the Assets whose trackers are malfunctioning;
- Delivering the highest level of professional service to the Company’s clients while keeping tracker installation and service information strictly confidential;
- Reporting all company related expenses (transport, installation related expenses) in accurate manner.
- Carry out other tasks as requested by the company management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including written communication
- Integrity, enthusiasm and passion for continuous learning and development
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work harmoniously in an organization with diverse business operations
- An effective self-starter able to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities, able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company
- 1+ years of Electrical installation experience
- Diploma/Certificate in a relevant field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Be a part of an international, dynamic and driven team that has set their aspirations high and work hard to achieve those
- Opportunities to learn and grow together with us
- Competitive compensation package
- Health benefits
Do you see yourself being part of the WATU team? Then please apply with your CV and a cover letter, we are looking forward to working with you!