The Grader Operator will carry out grading of varying surfaces, both underground and surface, and will perform mining tasks as directed by the Underground Supervisor and trainer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complies with all HS&E policies, procedures and instructions. This includes the correct use of safety devices and protective equipment, prompt reporting of any hazardous situations, which they cannot themselves correct, making the necessary changes to eliminate or control the hazard and reporting immediately any accident or injury which arises in the course of their work.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures that are displayed and amended from time to time.
- Takes reasonable care for their own safety and that of other persons who may be affected by their acts.
- Performs pre-start checks and SWICs.
- Must Work to minimize equipment downtime and maximize productivity.
- Maintains a high standard of housekeeping.
- Continual grading of development areas to provide a good operating surface for other machinery in the mine.
- Ensure that all spillage is cleaned up and graded to an area where an Underground loader can remove it.
- Maintaining of building roads underground including cleaning up drives to prevent Tyre damage.
- 2 years underground mining experience
- Knowledge and experience in operating underground grader
- Willingness to assist in other areas trained in
- First Aid Certificate.
- Must have valid Tanzanian Driver’s License.
- Completed secondary school
- Reading and Writing Skills
If you have the necessary skills, drive and experience to be an asset to AUMS Operations Team, we welcome your interest and encourage you to apply. Only applications with a current Resume attached will be considered for employment. Please send your CV along with a detailed covering letter via email: [email protected]
Application letters should reach the above on or before 31 st December 2019, 18hr00.