GRADUATE TRAINEE – COMMUNICATION
DAR ES SALAAM-
• Prepare and execute the overall communication plan
• Propose annual budget for Marketing and PR communication activities for approval
• Develop and implement the annual communication program for the company
• Track budget expenditure; design feedback mechanism to ensure measure impact of all programs
• Select, brief, review and approve proposals/concepts from advertising and media agencies
• Ensure optimum readiness in unlikely event of media drawing crisis or news item with concise and accurate information
• Ensure adherence to company norms and standards
• Participate in the procurement and control distribution of promotional and advertising materials
• Continually monitor and assess competitor activities and other developments in the market that might affect company business.
• Control issue of marketing materials such as promotional and advertising materials from the stores.
• Identify and propose new activities that could promote the image and business of the Company as well as oversee their implementation.
• Identify strategically beneficial opportunities in the market including the development of both formal and informal contacts with important persons in various organizations.
• Liaise with the media houses in identifying strategic opportunities to promote the Company’s business.
• Develop strategic alliances with major distributors, manufacturers, and other marketing firms through marketing agreements in consultation with Purchasing team.
• Develop, propose and oversee communication and promotional campaigns in support of new or existing business opportunities.
• Handle graphic designs and modifications of artwork
• Handle internal communication and publication of UPDATE news letter
• Assist the Legal and Corporate Affairs Manager in her internal and external communication activities with specific reference to the Corporate Social responsibilities.
• In relation to TOTAL ACCESS TO SOLAR, respect and implement the Total Group Communication, project monitoring and reporting.
• Manage the IDEAL portfolio and meet all required deadlines on innovation projects and activities.
• Keeps records of all sponsorship activities and observation of sustainable development activities.
• Manages and monitors all Social Media and Digital Platforms for the company.
Context and environment
• Limited budget within which to deliver on the communication plan and sustainable development implementation
• Good working relationship with media ,advertising and production companies
• Good working relationship with suppliers of promotional materials
• Sufficient facilitation in terms of communication tools e.g. mobile phones, office telephone, email as well as transport (transport available during working).
• Degree in Commerce, Business Administration with a bias in marketing, Mass communication. Post graduate qualifications will be an added value.
• Working experience of retail network & consumer business.
• Working experience in a media, mass communication, marketing department or agency.
• Computer knowledge: Power point, Adobe Photoshop, CS Illustrator and MS Word.
• Good communication and customer care skills
• Good presentation skills and training ability
Region, department, area – Tanzania
Employment type – Graduate
Experience level required – 0 – 3 years
Affiliate (if known) – TOTAL TANZANIA
Branch – Marketing & Services
TO APPLY CLICK HERE