The Field Merchandiser is in charge of diversification activities in several service stations and will work in conjunction with the Network Sales Teams, and the Category Manager. He/She optimizes sales and margins for each shop thanks to actions on products, merchandising, promotion and prices.
- He/she is in charge of the installation of SFS concepts (Shops, Products Order, Meal Service, Maintenance)
- He/she is responsible for the implementation of Product Offer, Merchandising Plans in the shop (defined by Category manager / SFS Manager). He must ensure the follow-up of these actions in shops
- He/she is responsible for the implementation of communication tools, highlighting products, promotions in shop.
- He/she must follow figures within his perimeter of stations: turnover, margin, stocks, shrinkage, prices…
- He/she must forward information to SFS Manager and to Territory Managers about anomalies in shops and implements remedial actions and about potential changes in shop.
- He/she analyzes the competition and the stations’ trading areas so as to be able to locally optimize the SFS offerings (range, merchandising, promotion…)
- He/she optimizes with Station Managers and Territory Managers the management of stocks in the shops
- He/she complies with HSEQ rules and regulations (e.g. respecting hygiene procedures, the cold chain etc.)
- Ensures the integration of food safety requirement into contracts with supplier and contractors
- Participates in investigations following incidents (consumer complaints, microbiological deviations, incidents detected during inspection and audit.
Context and environment
- The SFS revenue is becoming a major lever for improving the Network’s results.
- Highly competitive environment
- Frequent travel to stations countrywide
- Acquisition of GAPCO by TOTAL: need to reinforce SFS team
- Bachelor’s Degree (minimum)
- Good knowledge of the Network or experience in distribution of FMCG in supermarkets.
- Autonomy, feeling for organization, training skills.
The deadline for submitting the application is September 11, 2020