Gulu University Admissions
Gulu University is a university in Uganda. It is one of the public universities in the country, The University opened with the Faculty of Science Education and Institute Human Resource Development offering following courses;
- Bachelor of Science Education,
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education,
- Diploma in Computer Science,
- Bachelor of Business Administration,
- Bachelor of Development Studies,
- Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Management,
- Diploma in Secretarial and Information Management,and
- Diploma in Development Studies.
Initially, the University was named Gulu University of Agriculture and Environmental Science and was to specialize in agricultural mechanization. However, it was later proposed that the University should widen its scope beyond agricultural mechanization and produce high level human resource that can effectively participate in solving the social and economic problems of the country. It was then renamed Gulu University.
From 2002 the University steadily increased its intake, faculties and programmes due to the demand to satisfy practical needs regionally, nationally, and internationally.
The University now has six faculties and two institutes:
- Faculty of Medicine,
- Faculty of Agriculture and Environment,
- Faculty of Science,
- Faculty of Education and Humanities,
- Faculty of Business and Development Studies,
- Faculty of Law,
- Institute of Peace and Strategic Studies, and
- Institute of Research, Graduate Studies and Staff Development.
gulu university contacts, gulu university academic registrar, gulu university application forms, gulu university admission requirements, gulu university courses 2019/2020, gulu university admissions 2019, gulu university fees structure, gulu university application forms 2019/2020 pdf