Hatchery Supervisor (Poultry Industry)
Our client is searching for a reliable and innovative individual to supervise and coordinate Hatchery activities at their state of the art Hatchery. The successful candidate will join a growing team of professionals and be responsible for supervising staff, ensuring SOP compliance, and assigned production activities.
- Responsible for supervising and coordinating activities in the Eggs Department as per SOPs
- Responsible for supervising and coordinating activities in the Chicks Department as per SOPs
- Responsible for Hygiene Maintenance in assigned area of work
- Responsible for supervising the assigned Hatchery workers team
- Responsible for motivating & enforcing team compliance with all relevant company SOPs & policies, statutory regulations and expected company behaviours at all time
- BSc or Diploma in Agriculture/Animal Science/ Animal Health and Production
- Sufficient poultry experience (2 years)
- Production experience is an added advantage
- Leadership skills
- Above average computer skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Above average written and verbal communication skills.
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills.
Interested candidates, Send CVs only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14th February 2021.