Hatchery Worker (Poultry Industry)
Our client is searching for an eager and energetic Hatchery Worker at their state of the art Hatchery. The successful candidate will join a growing team of professionals and be responsible for the assigned Hatchery activities.
- Performs assigned duties in the Eggs Department as per SOPs
- Performs assigned duties in the Chicks Department as per SOPs
- Performs a variety of assigned cleaning and disinfecting activities at the Hatchery
- Complies with all relevant company SOPs & policies, statutory regulations and expected company behaviours at all time and implements corrective action when required
- High School Certificate / Certificate in Agriculture/Animal Science/ Animal Health and Production is an added advantage
- Basic computer skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good numerical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Interested candidates, Send CVs only to email@example.com by 14th February 2021.