Head of Claims and Risk Survey
Reliance Insurance Company (T) Ltd is one of the leading non-life insurers in Tanzania having pan reginal presence in Dares Salaam, Arusha, Mwanza, Mbeya and Dodoma.
The company offers full array of non-life insurance products like fire, Engineering, Motor, Work-men compensation, Liability, Marine Hull and Aviation Etc. Reliance had been making a steady progress and has establishes itself as a reliable player with high reputation for prompt efficient and effective customer service backed by a strong financial base in the Tanzania Insurance industry.
A qualified Head of Claims and Risk Survey is required by the company. The candidate will be a member of the management team and will be in charge of claims management and risk assessments. There will be more responsibilities including
- Supervise the work of the claims department reasonably, effectively so that the claim ratio/outgo remain within the prescribed band and yield underwriting profit for the Company.
- Inhouse assessment of all motor and non-motor claims as far as practicable.
- Wherever the external surveyors are required for assessment of major claims, pro-actively engaging in the claims settlement process to ensure fair settlement.
- Achieve a high degree of client satisfaction in the settlement claims
- Risk survey for all major and medium level risks as they will be assigned.
- Conduct training for all members of the claims team, including branch managers, on all claim assessment matters and risk management and risk survey.
- Regular interaction with brokers or clients for effective claims service
- Monitoring reinsurance recoveries.
- Responsible for the continued development and timely updating of the claims procedure manual and claims handling policies.
Minimum required qualification and experience
- Experience of minimum ten years in claims and risk survey
- Experience in handling motor and non-motors assessment as well as risk survey of industrial and non-industrial risk.
Mode of Applications
If you have the necessary qualifications and experience, please send your and academic certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org or the addresses below:
Chief Executive Officer
Reliance Insurance Company Ltd
P. 0. Box 9826
Dar es Salaam
The deadline for the application will be on 22nd April 2022