INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANK (TANZANIA) LIMITED
RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION 2022/02
A reputable International Bank, operating in Tanzania since 1997, with its Head Office in Dar es Salaam, invites applications from eligible and qualified candidates to the following positions.
POSITION: HEAD OF CREDIT – REF NO. 2022/02/1
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Review and develop the Bank’s credit policies and guidelines
- Develop new credit products.
- Review and approve retail / commercial credit proposals
- Lead the credit team to ensure high standard credit quality of the portfolio.
- Ensure that credit risk exposures are managed within the established limits.
- Ensure that regulatory and internal MIS are presented well.
- Should have ability to interact with External Auditors and Regulatory Authorities.
- Ensure minimum satisfactory results from all internal and external audits.
- Ensure that all credit risks are identified and measured to agreed standards.
- Ensure insurance policies are current for all accounts, wherever insurable assets are available,
- Ensure properties or other fixed assets are valued periodically (as per our Policy)
- Ensure that accounts are regularly monitored to prevent slippages to delinquent status:
- In case overdue, regular follow-up including sending notices and ensuring regularization
- Assist the bank in recovery of delinquent accounts
- Ensure timely renewal of limits.
- Ensure appraisal values are produced within an acceptable time frame and securities represent a fair market value of the property.
- Qualified member of an accountancy body or holder of an equivalent qualification
- Should be commercially astute, technically strong, with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels.
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels
- Strong IT skills, always being ahead of new technologies.
- Familiarity with Flexcube Core Banking System will be an added advantage.
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making.
- High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance.
- Highly motivated, with an enquiring mind and in pursuit of business growth and success
- Experienced in banking institution in Credit for 5+ years.
Salary for the above positions will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Iterested and eligible candidates may submit their applications with CV and other relevant documents, stating the position and reference number to the under mentioned addresses, to be received by or before 16th April, 2022
To: E-mail address – firstname.lastname@example.org or
International Commercial Bank(Tanzania)Limited,
Vijana Building, 2nd Floor,
Fire Station Road, East Upanga,
P 0. Box 9362,
Dar es Salaam
The deadline for submitting the application is 16 April 2022.