Position: Head of Customer Network and Business Development
Location: Head Office NBC
NBC is the oldest serving bank in Tanzania with over five decades of experience. We offer a range of retail, business, corporate and investment banking, wealth management products and services.
- Reporting to Head of Retail banking, Head of Customer network & Business Development has responsibilities:
- To drive and deliver performance in Sales, customer management / experience, operations, controls and expense management for Branch Network.
- To manage the bank’s service channel as a pan bank service outlet.
- To meet and exceed the P&L targets assigned by NBC.
- To device and implement Sales and Service strategy and optimize the Customer Network – This includes Branch Network, ATM Network, Alternate / Digital Channels including Agency Banking etc.
- To provide business leadership & operational excellence to all customers including internal customers (staff).
- To develop, enhance and implement an effective / robust controls and processes across the customer network, direct sales and products for NBC.
- To ensure all local regulations and corporate policies are adhered to in customer network.
- Development and Implement of Branch Network Strategy (Physical / Digital), in line with Retail Banking strategy
- Manage the customer Network Team across the entire NBC network towards the Banks strategic Objectives.
- The main purpose is Loan and Advances, Deposit and alternative product growth at allotted branches
- This entails managing of all Sales Activities, Supporting, monitoring and training of Branch Sales Officers in all the respective branches
- Agile ways of working (Meets all of the requirements),
- Analytical Thinking – Advanced (Meets all of the requirements),
- Bachelor’s Degree,
- Commercial mindset –
- Senior (Meets all of the requirements),
- Customer Excellence – Service Management (Meets all of the requirements),
- Experience in a similar environment at management level,
- Leading people – Leadership level (Meets all of the requirements),
- Openness to change (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development)