Head of Operations
CRDB Bank PLC is looking for suitable candidates to fill one vacant position of Head of Operations existing in the CRDB Insurance Broker at the Head Office, Dar Es Salaam .
To be responsible for proactively ensuring operational efficiency, governance and compliance, relationship building and management effectiveness within CIB. Also to provide leadership and direction to the operation team including business retention claims services, as well as ensuring sustainable, profitable business operations and establishing CIB as a world-class Broker, readily recognized within Tanzania.
- Responsible for development and implementation of the Departmental Business strategy, plans and budget in line with company objectives.
- Develop and implement an operational strategy for CIB that is able to foster the achievement of set business goals with respect to governance and compliance.
- Responsible for proposing and implementing cost-effective solutions for the efficient and effective operations of the company
- Develop and implement the Claim Management strategy and reporting to Management the performance of claims administration.
- Responsible for maintaining compliance with the best insurance practices for the timely processing and payment of claims.
- Responsible for the preparation and analysis of statical reports on operations to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the company.
- Develop, implement and monitor customer service strategy for the company to ensure the set standards are adhered to.
- Ensure that timely responses are made and timely problem resolutions are created for insurance companies in handling claim inquiries, issues, and problems and bring issues to the management’s attention on a timely basis.
- Examine and identify the ICT operations system and enhancement.
- Responsible for spearhead the digitization of the operating systems and continuous review of company processes to enhance efficiency.
- Responsible to support and promote company policies and procedures to the business clients, insurance companies, and other stakeholders.
- Responsible for the supervision, training, and performance of the Insurance Operations staff in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Manage all company’s operational projects includes products write-ups and development
Knowledge and skills :
- Excellent planning & organization skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Building a Successful Team, Coaching, Managing, Facilitating Change, Developing
- Others, Leading through Vision & Values, Strategic Decision Making
5+ years’ experience in the Insurance Industry field of which 3 years must be at Senior Position.
Technical proficiency with Strong Analytical skills.
Bachelor Degree in any related Business subjects from an accredited higher learning institution.
Professional qualification (ACII) will be an added advantage
CRDB BANK PLC offers competitive remuneration and benefits. The successful candidate will receive attractive and competitive package commensurate with demands of the position.
Mode of Application & Closing Date
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit an Application Letter accompanied with copies of academic transcript, certificates and with a detailed up to date CV with two work-related referees addressed to the Director of Human Resources to reach him not later than 23 rd December 2019.
Director of Human Resources
CRDB Bank Plc
P. O. Box 268
DAR ES SALAAM