Dar es Salaam
Pivotech Company Limited
PIVOTECH is an engineering services company.
Job Title: Head of Operations
Company: PIVOTECH Company Limited
Department: Managing Director’s Office
Salary: Competitive package (negotiable)
Posted on 20/05/2023
Last date 26/05/2023
PIVOTECH is an engineering services company, specializing in O&M services in Electrical, Mechanical, and ICT-related disciplines. PIVOTECH also executes Civil Works and Building contracts both for Governments & non-government institutions. The company has been in existence since 2007 and currently employs 264 permanent staff. The company is ISO compliant in ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2007 and OHSAS
CORE JOB DESCRIPTION
Head of Operations is responsible for management of all telecommunication maintenance- related operations undertaken by PIVOTECH. S(he) will make sure all PIVOTECH endeavours are carried in accordance with established QMS procedures, OHS procedures, EMS procedures and without breach of Service Level Agreement(s) between PIVOTECH and her client(s). The candidate will direct and oversee Power & Energy (Telecom portfolio) maintenance activities to ensure both client’s and company’s set objectives are met.
Head of Operations will have the following key responsibilities: –
- Ensuring Preventive Maintenance activities are planned, scheduled, executed, and audited.
- Ensuring Corrective Maintenance alerts are timely escalated, attended, resolved and root causes established.
- Minimizing performance-related penalties exposure
- Ensuring tools and supporting equipment assigned to operations teams, are adequate and maintained in good working order
- Managing Fuel schedules and their deliveries, ensuring minimal deviations
- Overseeing spare parts usage plan, deployment and replaced spares returns
- Ensuring Operations teams competence gaps are continuously identified and addressed.
- Formulating and managing Operations Budget
- Help in identifying Operational-related Risks, document and manage them
- Coordinating and ensuring all required reports and accurately, timely produced and duly shared.
- Fostering engaging work environment to keep the Operations teams motivated
- Ensure all Departmental Policies and Standard Operating Procedures are adequately formulated and reviewed.
- A minimum of Bachelors Degree preferably in Engineering. Any Business Administration-related qualification will be an added advantage.
- At least Ten (10) years of related experience with at least seven (7) years in senior management position.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of data analytics and reporting
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership ability
- Analytical mind
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Proactive, Innovative, Attention to detail
- Registered with EWURA and ERB
- Valid Driver’s license
How to Apply:
1. Subject of your e mail must read “Application for Head of Operations”;
2. Attach your CV and copies of your certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Thursday, 26th May 2023 at 11:59pm. All applications received after the deadline will not be considered. If you do not hear from us after 14 days since you sent your application, consider your application as unsuccessful.