Position: Head of Products and Sales
Location: Head Office NBC
Job ID: R-15901142
NBC is the oldest serving bank in Tanzania with over five decades of experience. We offer a range of retail, business, corporate and investment banking, wealth management products and services.
- Head of Sales and Product is responsible to ;
- To develop Products by identifying Potential Product, Conducting Market research, generate product requirements, specifications, Pricing and time integrated plan for product introduction and marketing strategies.
- To manage the local product range for Retail Banking customers, ensuring the business remains competitive while achieving its stated income targets.
- To review recommend and implement new product developments and enhancements to the existing product set.
- Understand the NBC competitive position for each product category and sector of the market to make recommendations in respect of local pricing and local market potential.
- Act as principal point of contact on product issues for sales and marketing teams.
- To build and develop high-performing sales team through embedding performance development and coaching in order to achieve maximum potential to meet and exceed sale and targets.
- To interpret and communicate overall Retail Strategy as well as the strategy for Lead Generators (LG) Responsible for the overall performance of the Lead Generators in-country from a people, process, profitability and control point of view.
- Deepening corporate relationships to increase our penetration in company employee bases. Through collaborative efforts and engagements initiated by the [email protected] team.
Agile ways of working (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Bachelor’s Degree, Commercial mindset – Senior (Meets all of the requirements), Credit Risk (Meets all of the requirements), Experience in a similar environment at specialist level, Openness to change (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Personal mastery (Meets all of the requirements), Reasoning (Meets all of the requirements), Research (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development)