LETSHEGO TANZANIA LIMITED IS LOOKING FOR A SUITABLE CANDIDATE FOR THE POSITION OF:
Job Title: Head of Sales, Product and Channels
Reports To: Chief Executive Officer
Purpose of the Job:
- To manage sales growth of the company’s products and services in Tanzania .
- Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment, and management of sales personnel.
- Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
- Provide Strategic management by identifying business growth opportunities (new markets, new products and new services) and deliver those through the design of the most cost effective delivery channel appropriate to the respective segment.
- Promote and drive innovation across the company.
- To develop appropriate marketing strategies and objectives for marketing and selling the organization’s products and services
- Collaborates with CEO in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the company.
- Ensure Sales targets for the country are achieved
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all products.
- Review and assessment of sales results of the company and sales staff’s productivity.
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Collaborates with CEO to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
- Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
- Identify new representation opportunities and thereby ensure a proper cost effective distribution channel across the company
- Develop Customer Service Improvement strategies
- Oversees development of policies, procedures and objectives for marketing and selling the organization’s products and services.
- Oversees product/service development, pricing, marketing budgets, and sales objectives.
- Steering the delivery of all the channel-based (electronic, branch and agents) products to the Company’s customers, including offering the required maintenance support to customers in orderto meet or exceed planned revenue or volume targets;
- Driving and monitoring the sale of the various products to current and prospective customers;
- Identifying and translating viable and profitable market opportunities;
- Leading, motivating, and developing the sales and marketing team to ensure that business objectives are achieved;
- Establishing and implementing appropriate models, procedures and processes for guiding the department’s activities and from time to time reviewing and modifying these to fit in with the Company’s risk management processes;
- Driving engagements and partnerships with stakeholders and segment heads;
- Identifying opportunities for cross selling and referral to other Company sales lines through developing and maintaining a broad understanding of customer needs;
- Manage and drive innovation process that identifies strategies, business and process opportunities across the company.
Thinking Requirements and Working Complexity:
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Ability to identify risks and proactively work on mitigating the risks
- Ability to plan 3 -5 years planning in terms of vision, mission and mandate
- Ability to plan work flow to maximize efficiency
- Ability to work as a team player
- Ability to identify business growth opportunities and make informed decisions
Knowledge and Experience Required of Job Holder:
- University Graduate from a recognized and well established University with a degree in Marketing, Sales, Commerce or equivalent
- Knowledge of banking channels, marketing conditions, the Tanzanian market and banking trends;
- A postgraduate holder of Entrepreneurship, Business Administration, Finance or other business related.
- Strong Sales and Customer oriented and visionary leadership ability;
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience, with at least 4 years in a senior management role in relationship management/ banking, operations, product development or sales;
HOW TO APPLY
FOR SUBMISSION OF YOUR APPLICATION Interested and qualified applicants are requested to submit their application explaining why they are the best fit for the position through the email [email protected]
Disclaimers: This job advert is not an in-deth list of all duties and responsibilities associated with the position. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for submitting the application is 25 March 2021