HELB Loan Application-First Time Undergraduate 2019/20
The Higher Education Loans Board invites First Time Undergraduate Loan applications from Kenyans admitted into Government of Kenya-Sponsored or Self-Sponsored Programs in Public or Private Universities in Kenya that are recognized by the Commission for University Education [CUE].
Who Can Apply?
Government of Kenya-Sponsored Undergraduate Students placed by Kenya Universities & Colleges Central Placement Service (kuccps) and admitted by the universities.
Direct Entry Undergraduate Self-Sponsored Students.
How do you apply?
- Visit www.helb.co.ke to register.
- Ensure to read and duly complete the HELB Financial Literacy literature.
- Log in, select and ill in the 2017-2018 First Time undergraduate Loan Application Form from the HELB website.
- Print two copies of the duly filled Loan Application Form.
- Have the form appropriately filled, signed and stamped by the relevant authorities and guarantors.
- Sign the form and attach all the necessary documents as indicated in the checklist appearing on the last page of the Loan Application Form.
- Present one copy of the duly completed Loan Application Form and all the attached supporting documents at any of the following:
- Select Huduma Centres: Nairobi, Kakamega, Eldoret, Nakuru, Mombasa, Kisumu, Nyeri, Embu, Machakos, Kisii, Bungoma, Turkana, Meru, Kitui, Kericho, Nandi [Kapsabet], Thika, Garissa, Migori, Chuka and Kitale for free and secure delivery to HELB Head Office.
- HELB Student Centre on Mezzanine One [M1], Anniversary Towers, University Way, Nairobi.
- Retain one copy of the duly filled loan application form.
Note: Once you are awarded a HELB loan, you will be required to fully repay the amount in accordance with the terms & conditions as well as the interest accrued thereafter and penalties incurred [if any].