HESFB will soon be releasing it’s External Advert calling for Application for Student Loans for the academic year 2018/19 in the month of May on 18th & 21st, 2018 in the major print media of national coverage and also on our official website and social media platforms.
All eligible applicants are highly encouraged to register and apply online for the Higher Education Students’ Financing Loans using the Higher Education Students’ Financing Board’s website. Applications shall be online on our website www.hesfb.go.ug, and can be accessed on Apply Now button . You can also use URL: https://ilmis.hesfb.go.ug, to register and apply for the student loan ONLINE.
Applicants using this window are required to print off 3 pages of the Application form, collect the required recommendation signatures, and attach all the mentioned documents in the Loan application form including the original Bank pay-in-slip, then submit their application to any nearest Centenary Bank Branch.
Eligible applicants should get hard copy of the application form from the participating Universities at the office of the Academic Registrar; or from any Centenary Bank Branch across the country or download a copy from the HESFB official website. An applicant should fill the form accurately and collect the required recommendation signatures, and attach all the mentioned documents in the Loan application form including the original Bank pay-in-slip, then submit their application to any nearest Centenary Bank Branch.
Additional Information On this Topic:
- UGANDA | HESFB Higher Education Students’ Financing Board News & Updates 2018/19
- HESFB Admitted Universities/Institutions 2018/19
- HESFB Admitted Programmes/Courses 2018/19
- HESFB Guidelines for Offline applicants 2018/19
- HESFB Guidelines for online applicants 2018/19
- HESFB 2018/19 Approved HEIs and Courses
- HESFB Loan application process VIA Integrated Loan Management Information System (ILMIS) 2018/19
- HESFB 2018/19 Loan application