HESFB Loan application process 2019/2020 hesfb loan application form, hesfb courses, hesfb scholarships., hesfb courses pdf, hesfb contacts, hesfb list 2018/19, hesfb application form 2019/2020, hesfb 2019/2020
Eligibility into the Scheme
Pursuant to Section 20 (1) of the Higher Education Students Financing Act 2014, the scheme is for Ugandan students seeking to pursue Higher Education in accredited institutions of higher learning recognized by the National Council for Higher Education and also pursuing the undergraduate programmes shown in table 1. Due to the limited funds allocated for the Scheme, the Board shall award loans to students pursuing such programs in year I & II.
a) Offline Application: Eligible applicants should get hard copy of the application form from the participating Universities; Office of the Academic Registrar; or from any Centenary Bank Branch across the country.
b) Online Application: Eligible applicants should register and apply online for the Higher Education Students’ Financing Loan on the Higher Education Students’ Financing Board’s website http://www.hesfb.go.ug/ilmis
Submission of application forms
On completing the application form, offline applicants are required to submit their application forms to any branch of Centenary Bank and upon payment of Ugx. 50,000 (Uganda Shillings Fifty Thousand Only) as non-refundable processing fees.
On completing the application form, online applicants are required to submit their application forms online upon payment of Ugx. 52,200 (Uganda Shillings Fifty Two Thousand Two Hundred Only) as non-refundable processing fees.
Please note that the Pay-in Bank Slip should be properly kept and will form the first level Loan Application acknowledgement receipt.
Please ensure that you read the application form carefully and attach /scan all the relevant documents as spelt out in the form.
Students’ Loan Coverage
The Students’ Loan will initially cover tuition fees, functional fees and research fees. The loan shall also cover aids and appliances for persons with disabilities.
- Seek for the loan ONLY IF YOU NEED IT.
- The application form is entirely free but a fully filled application form should be submitted to any Centenary Bank Branch after payment of Ugx. 52,200 (Uganda Shillings Fifty Two Thousand Two Hundred Only) as processing fees.
- Students who have received Government or other scholarships are not eligible for the loan scheme.
- You will be informed of the outcome of your application through the Print media, the HESFB website, and or via SMS on your private telephone contact.
Additional Information On this Topic:
- UGANDA | HESFB Higher Education Students’ Financing Board News & Updates [ 2019/2020 ]
- HESFB Admitted Universities/Institutions [ 2019/2020 ]
- HESFB Admitted Programmes/Courses [ 2019/2020 ]
- HESFB Guidelines for Offline applicants [ 2019/2020 ]
- HESFB Guidelines for online applicants [ 2019/2020 ]
- HESFB 2018/19 Approved HEIs and Courses [ 2019/2020 ]
- HESFB Loan application process VIA Integrated Loan Management Information System (ILMIS) [ 2019/2020 ]
- HESFB Loan application [ 2019/2020 ]