HESLB HOW TO CORRECT NECESSARY INFORMATION IN LOAN APPLICATION 2019/2020
During the exercise of processing 2019/2020 loan application forms, the Board has come across loan applications which are missing some vital information such as applicant’s and guarantor’s signatures. For that reason, the Board would like to inform loan applicants with such incompleteness to do the following:
1. Visit HESLB website www.heslb.go.tz and search for their names through NOTICE to applicants missing some information; if found
2. Click a link http://olas.heslb.go.tz and then
3. Login using username and password, then
4. Click to view Incomplete application to make corrections
5. Go straight and do the required corrections and then
6. Click Attach the document or photo
7. Preview the attached document or photo
8. Click Upload Corrections
9. The icon Correction on the left side of the screen will turn yellow.
10. Click Confirm Corrections and the icon Correction on the left side of the screen will turn green to signify that the corrections have been made.
All attachments must be certified by respective authorities and do not send any hardcopies to HESLB. ??
For Pages 2 and 5, applicants and/or their guarantors must ensure that they have filled properly, signed and certified the documents through relevant authorities. Other documents such as guarantor’s particulars, Verified Birth Certificates (BC) and Death Certificates need to be scanned and uploaded.
The window for corrections will be open from Monday 30th September 2019 and the deadline is Friday 04th October 2019.