Dar es Salaam
Direct Reports : PERSONNEL ADMINSTRATION MANAGER
Location : DAR ES SALAAM
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. MSF is therefore guided by the principles of neutrality and impartiality. These principles must apply to all MSF staff.
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- Diploma in HR, Finance, business or administration related diploma.
- Essential previous working experience of at least two years in relevant jobs.
- Desirable experience in MSF or other NGOs on the same context.
· English and Swahili (fluent, oral & written) required.
- Execute administrative, HR and legal related tasks to support the Personnel Administration Manager following MSF standards and procedures, in order to ensure legal compliance and to realize the HR capacity required to achieve Coordination HR objective
Main competencies and knowledge:
- Detail-oriented, team spirit, Excellent verbal communication skills, Good listener, Discreet, Organisational skill, strong motivation to be evolve within an international context, Behavioural flexibility, stress and time management.
- Essential computer literacy (Word, Excel and PowerPoint). HR software. Advance excel level is requested.
- Managing staff personal files in order to ensure accuracy, compliance and on time payments.
- Updating the HR database and personal files to facilitate HR processes management.
- Preparing employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure local labour and fiscal law compliance.
- Preparing monthly pay slips for all staff, editing and updating the necessary data, in order to ensure the punctuality and accuracy of staff payroll.
- Making all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.), supporting the Personnel Administration Manager in translating documents into local language and assisting in HR meetings.
- Roster management: double check rosters and challenge supervisors on annual leave plan.
- Appraisal processes are closely followed-up to make sure all staffs are benefiting from this key topic.
- Additional HR tasks delegated by the Personnel Administration Manager
All interested candidates shall submit their motivation letter, CV and copy of relevant professional certificates not later than Monday, February 27th, 2023 at 4:00 PM. Please quote the job title on the email subject “HR ASSISTANT”
Please send your application to the email address MSFCH-Tanzania-Recruitment@geneva.msf.org. The applications can also be submitted at MSF offices situated at Warioba RD, Mikocheni B, Plot 100, Daima Street House no 16 or To MSF Project Admin in Nduta Refugees Camp, Kibondo District, or MSF Office – Liwale
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
The protection of your personal data is important to MSF. By submitting your application, you consent to MSF using your data only for the recruitment process to have all the information and documents necessary to proceed with the recruitment, validation of your application and selection of the most suitable candidate. Your data will be treated confidentially. Only people part of the recruitment process have access to your data. MSF does not sell your data under any circumstances. If you have any questions or requests, you can contact MSFCH-Tanzania-HrManager@geneva.msf.org
ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED