HR & Finance Administrator
Our client is looking for highly proactive and energetic Administrator to facilitate operational activities in the HR and Finance Department. The successful candidate will gain valuable experience in a fast paced environment and have the ability to progress quickly in their field.
Human Resources & Admin
- Employee and general records management
- Ensure accurate and real time data is available on the HR and Payroll systems
- Acts as a source of information for all HR related queries
- Coordinates HR projects, meetings and training seminars
- Provide orientations for new employees by sharing on boarding packages and explaining company policies
- Managing office inventory and tracking stock requirements
- Overall in charge of overseeing the day to day administrative operations
- Visitor management
- Prepares reports and presentations for internal communications
- Perform Compliance checks and tracking renewal of licenses.
- Liaise with the company secretary on filing returns
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing employee fixed and variable data
- Assists the Finance team with records and filling
- Updates information on the Financial Management System when required
Minimum Qualifications and Skill:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources/Finance/Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience
- Proficient in English (both written and spoken)
- Above average computer skills
- Experience with operating HRIS and or Payroll systems will be an added advantage
All qualified and interested candidates shall send their CVs ONLY to email@example.com by 20th April 2022.
While we appreciate all applicants who trust us enough to apply with us, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.