We are looking for an HR Manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and
BIOTAN GROUP LIMITED is a processor and exporter of Organic Cashew Nuts. We are working with small holder farmers and cooperatives as the supplier of cashew nuts to our processing facility. Our farmers are certified organic according to EU and NOP regulation.
Our processing facility is based in Dar es Salaam, Mbagala Industrial Area and will soon move to Kisemvule/Mkuranga District.
BIOTAN GROUP LIMITED is a company that is dedicated to organic and ethical business practices as well as to develop an enterprise that manages a sustainable value chain for fair-traded and traceable organic farming products (cashew nuts) from Tanzania.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other
- Managing the recruitment and selection process
To us, an HR Manager is the go-to person for all employee-related issues This means that your HR Manager duties will involve managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development and talent management.
The job of HR Manager is important to business success. People are our most important asset and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives.
Promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect of a complete HR Manager job description and specification
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement,
motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits progra
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
Requirements and skills
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
Apply before Friday, July 28th 2023