Vacancy title: HR Officer
Riwade Company Limited is the company located in Morogoro CBD. We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
• Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
• Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
• Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
• Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; and designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings.
• Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
• Cultivates professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
• Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
• Manages human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Advances human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
• Reporting to CEO.
Qualifications /skills Requirement
• Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
• Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
• Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
• Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
• Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
• Strong ethics and reliability
• Certificate or diploma in human resource course, social studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus
• HR Credentials (e.g from the HR Certification Institute)
• Certificate or Diploma or bachelor degree
• 1+ years of experience in progressively responsible human resource roles
Job application procedure
Send your applications to,
Riwade Company Limited
P.o box 682,
End of application is on 18th September, 2020.