DAR ES SALAAM Tanzania
• Assisting the HR & Administration Manager with generalist HR matters, including reviewing and developing relevant Policies and Procedures and providing advice in relation to employee performance and conducts.
• Providing confidential ad hoc support to employees
• Assisting with preparations for disciplinary and grievance hearings
• Administration, co-ordination and support of recruitment
• Managing and maintaining contracts, personnel files and other employee information
• Developing an induction programme for new employees
• Coordinating and administering training and development programmes and liaising with external training bodies as required.
• Administering graduate trainee program, internship.
• Coordinating with service providers and external bodies such as TRA, WCF, PSSSF, NSSF, IMMIGRATION and so forth as required.
• Providing administrative support as required, including in respect of medical, office supplies and so forth.
• Fulfilment of additional duties as required.
Context and environment
• Difficult environment where expectations of staff are difficult to meet due to ever changing economic environment.
• Position involves working with external departments (e.g. immigration for expatriate staff).
• Always tough deadlines to meet.
• Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management.
• Good Interpersonal, analytical and negotiation skills.
• Good administrative skills.
HR General Responsibilities
Region, department, area
Fixed term position
Experience level required
3 – 6 years
Affiliate (if known)
Marketing & Services
DAR ES SALAAM
About us / company profile
TO APPLY CLICK HERE