WRS – Worldwide Recruitment Solutions Tanzania
About the job
On behalf of a major EPC company, I am looking for HSE Supervisors to work in Tanzania. This will be a long term contract position on a 6/2 rotation. This will be a site based role, paying an hourly rate is USD.
The Safety Supervisor will be responsible to build and maintain solid relationships and engage with stakeholders.
Ensure thorough contractor HSE assessments and conduct evaluations and pre-qualifications as required.
Facilitate and participate in H&S Risk Assessments and ensure all sites and offices are covered by robust and comprehensive JHA/ Risk Assessment programs, adequate contractor H&S field staffing.
Ideal candidate will have
- NEBOSH Certificate as minimum / 10 years Project HSE exposure
- Experience on pipeline construction projects
- More than 10 years exposure to Greenfield environments in developing countries
- Proven experience in one or more of construction management, commercial management, prime contract management, project controls, contracts/supply chain or project management
- 5 years oil & gas projects experience
- Contractor evaluations/ bidding processes
- Demonstratable management level experience i.e., H&S field supervision.
If you are interested, please apply. PLEASE NOTE ONLY RELEVANT CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED