- To provide efficient and effective assistance in the management of DCL Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) initiatives, programs, procedures, trainings, work practices and controls to be implemented and monitored for effectiveness and continual improvement for regulatory compliance & DCL HSE standards.
Job Roles (Duties & Responsibilities):
- To assist the Head HSE in identifying and assessing risks and possible HSE hazards of all aspects of plant operations and provide input into identification and mitigation of risks.
- Daily presence within the plant, ensure proper housekeeping standards are kept within the area of responsibility.
- To conduct daily plant inspections for HSE Compliance.
- Participate in incident investigation and preparation of formal reports on findings including recommendations to Head HSE.
- To execute and follow up HSE corrective action plans.
- To participate in HSE meetings and deliver trainings as required.
- Provide safety awareness through leading by example.
- Develop daily reports on inspections.
- Report any unsafe acts, conditions or near miss.
- Carry out daily topics within your area of responsibilities.
- To inspect daily work permits and ensure proper adherence to procedure.
- Assist with regulatory compliance and to follow up any updates.
- To track and ensure reporting of HSE non-conformances and follow up for correction.
- To actively participate in the planning and execution of emergency evacuation drills.
- To Identify and manage the environmental aspects and impacts.
- To provide environmental awareness culture within the area of responsibility.
- To perform any other HSE related duty as assigned by Head HSE.
- Degree in environmental science /Engineering or related studies.
- Certification on NOSHIC I and/or NOSHIC II.
- Experience of at least 2 years in HSE.
- Experience in cement Industry will be added advantage.
- Strong technical skills & Proactive attitude.
- Able to respond to heavy demands and high work pressure.
- Good knowledge/skills on basic computer softwares.
- Personal Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development