TANZANIA INSTITUTE OF ACCOUNTANCY (TIA)-DAR ES SALAAM, MBEYA, SINGIDA, MWANZA, KIGOMA AND MTWARA
Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA) – DAR ES SALAAM, MBEYA, SINGIDA, MWANZA, and KIGOMA and MTWARA notifies the general public that effective from July 2018, all payments to the Institute are done electronically through the established Government Electronic Payment Gateway (GePG).
Students are urged to use the Student Information Management System (SMS) to access or inquire for a control number that can be used to make various payments to the Institute.
Steps in making payments through Government electronic Payment Gateway
Payment of Tuition Fees (Continuing Students Only)
- Go to Student Management Information System Link
(http://sms.tia.ac.tz/studentis) 2. Log in to your SMS Account 3. Click the Fee Payments link in order to access your control
number 4. Record your control number and visit one of the following
banks to make payments (NMB and CRDB)
5. You can also pay through M-Pesa,Tigo Pesa and Airtel by
following the following steps
M-Pesa: Follow these steps to pay 1. Dial *150*00# 2. Select 4 “Pay Bill” 3. Select 4 “Enter Business Number” 4. Enter 001001 5. Enter Reference Number “Enter Control Number Here” 6. Enter amount “Enter the amount you want to pay” 7. Enter Password “Enter your account Password” 8. Enter 1 “To agree”
Tigo Pesa: Follow steps to pay 1. Dial *150*01# 2. Select 4 “Pay Bill” 3. Select 3 “Enter Busness Number” 4. Enter 001001 5. Enter Reference Number “Enter Control Number” 6. Enter amount “Enter amount you want to pay” 7. Enter Password “Enter your account Password”
Airtel Money: Follow steps to pay 1. Dial *150*60# 2. Select 5 “Make Payments” 3. Select 3 “Enter Busness Number” 4. Enter 001001 5. Enter Reference Number “Enter Control Number” 6. Enter amount “Enter amount you want to pay” 7. Enter Password “Enter your account Password”
6. You can make payment in installments using the same control number provided that the total payment does not exceed the amount in the control number 7. After making payments go back into your account and
▪ Upon your arrival at any of the banks listed, provide the control number to a teller to process the payment.
▪ Payments can also be done through Mobile Money (Tigo- Pesa, M-pesa, and Airtel Money) through the following steps: -Dial *150* 01#, or *150*00#, or *150*60# respectively -Select ‘Pay Bills’ -Enter Reference Number 001001 -Enter the Control Number -Enter the due amount -Confirm [by entering your password/pass code]
▪ After confirmation the updates on the payment you made will automatically take effect at your account/student account and you may proceed with registration if the fees has reached the required amount.
▪ For assistance please call +255 625 777 744 and +255 677 777 746
For other stake holders who are not students of Tanzania Institute of Accountancy-Dsm, Mbeya, Singida, Mwanza, Kigoma and Mtwara.
It should be noted that all payments will be made through GePG.
If you want to make any payment to Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA) to any of our campuses the Control Number from GePG is the one that will be used.
(This includes all new applicants who are applying for studies to TIA)
To obtain the control number one should visit our Accounts office and they will collect the Control Number that will be used for payment.
Alternatively you may call the following numbers
+255 625 777 744 and +255 677 777 746
For students who are applying through our Online Admission System (OAS) please follow the given procedures to obtain the control numbers.
In Summary payment Procedures through mobile networks are as follows:
- Dial *150*01#, or *150*00# or *150*60# or *150*88# or *150*71#
or *150*02# for (Tigo Pesa, M-Pesa, Airtel Money, Halo Pesa TTCL Pesa and Ezy Pesa) respectively.
- Select Pay bills
- Enter Reference Number 001001
- Enter Control Number
- Enter Due Amount
- Confirm (By entering your password)
Payments can also be made by (Tigo-Pesa, M-pesa, and Airtel Money)
- Dial *150* 01#, or *150*00#, or *150*60#
- Choose (Pay Bills)
- Reference no 001001
- Payment number (Control number)
- Enter amount
- Thibitisha muamala wa malipo kwa kuingiza neno au namba yako