POSITION : HUMAN RESOURCE AND ADMINISTRATION
MANAGER Job Title : Human Resource and Administration Manager Reporting to : Deputy Secretary General (Administratively) and Secretary General
(Technically) Duty Station : Dar es Salaam Age Limit : Not above 50 Years. Posts : 1
- Responsible for the day-to-day Human Resources and Administration functions of the
Tanzania Red Cross Society. ii. Keep official records pertaining to Human Resources of TRCS. iii. In-charge of the Society’s registry. iv. Keeps track of all the assets and other properties belonging to the Society.
- Custodian of ordinary correspondences and files. vi. Management of estates, properties, vehicles and plants of TRCS vii. To approve TRCS payrolls.
- English language fluency (written and verbal) and excellent writing skills ii. Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff and public iii. High level of confidence and confidentiality iv. Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and yet be able to deliver high quality
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or Public Administration. ii. At least three years of work experience in a senior HR management position preferably in
humanitarian organization. iii. Demonstrated knowledge and experience in both local and international labor laws and
practices. iv. Additional academic qualification in law or estate management is an added advantage.
- Proven ability and sensitivity to work in multi-cultural environment. vi. Ability to network effectively with partners, staff/volunteers, donors and stakeholders. vii. A team player with good communication and negotiation skills.
viii. Demonstrated proficiency and attributes in Human Resources knowledge and skills.
ABILITIES i. Ability to maintain confidentiality of information and adhere to professional code of conduc ii. Ability to treat all staff and volunteer with respect, without prejudice iii. Ability to provide high quality and ethical service for the benefit of National Society iv. Ability to maintain detailed records with high accuracy v. Ability to be flexible and manage stress vi. Ability to support Tanzania Red Cross Society Calling and adhere to the Tanzania Red Cross
Society Code of Conduct
Mode of Application: Interested candidates with the required qualifications and experience are advised to submit their application letters to the address mentioned below; together with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) indicating names and contacts of at least three referees; certified copies of academic certificates; Birth Certificate or National ID or Passport (Provide only one document) and other relevant awards.
Applications may be submitted directly by hand delivery to either TRCS Headquarter – Dar es Salaam Office;TRCS Kigoma Office; TRCS Ngaraganza Office – Kasulu District; TRCS Makere Office – Kasulu District, TRCS Kibondo – RFL Office and TRCS Mtendeli Office – Kakonko District.
No applications will be received/considered through email or any other form of online submission.
The deadline for submission is 24thJanuary 2020 by 16.00 Hrs.
Only short listed candidates meeting the minimum set criteria will be invited for interview. If you do not hear from us within two weeks after the application deadline you should consider your application as unsuccessful.
Tanzania Red Cross Society (TRCS) does not CHARGE A FEE at any stage of the recruitment process.
All applications are free for all candidates and no one should give any payment or compensation during the recruitment process. Should the candidate be asked for any fee, he/she must report to TRCS – HR Department through Organizational Official Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Secretary General, Tanzania Red Cross Society, Mwai Kibaki Road, Mikocheni B, Plot No. 53, Block ‘C’, P.O Box 1133, DAR ES SALAAM
Tanzania Red Cross Society is an equal opportunity employer.