Human Resource Manager Job Vacancy at PalmPay
Human Resource Manager
PalmPay · Dar es-Salaam, Tanzania
PalmPay is a pan-African Fintech company currently operating in West Africa (Tanzania, Nigeria, Kenya, and Ghana) and expanding to other markets in 2023. We’re reinventing the payment experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills, and shop online.
We’re looking for an experienced Human Resources manager who is passionate about our mission of driving financial inclusion in Africa.
This role is based in Tanzania, and our ideal candidate should have excellent communication, organization, and management abilities, including the ability to work and function in a multicultural environment, and should have experience working in the mobile payments industry to join the local team and provide intuitive and excellent leadership for the HR department. You will be fit for this role if you can evaluate and analyze complex information, you have a natural desire to organize and manage people, and you can take charge of coordinating an organization’s administration system and general workflows, supervising staff, facilitating communication throughout a company, and developing procedures to make a workplace more efficient.
- Develop and implement HR policies and activities that are in line with the overall business strategy.
- Build bridges between management and employees by addressing demands, and grievances, resolving conflicts and other difficulties, and creating a positive work environment.
- Control the hiring and selection process through successful onboarding for business growth by identifying and recruiting top talent.
- Support present and future business needs through developing, engaging, motivating, and retaining human resources.
- Develop and oversee the organization’s overall HR strategy, methods, tactics, and procedures.
- Oversee and manage a performance evaluation system that encourages excellent performance, and use performance management tools to provide guidance and feedback to the team.
- Keep the salary structure and benefits scheme in place and manage payroll preparation and information.
- Assess training requirements in order to implement and manage training programs.
- Maintain local, state, and federal legal compliance throughout the human resource management process.
- Researching compensation standards set by industry and governing bodies in order to advise on salary structures and administer employee benefits.
- Developing recruitment strategies, interview schedules, and evaluation criteria in compliance with group HR techniques and labor legislation.
- Supervising the team’s HR operations, communications, reports, requests, and papers
- Overseeing promotions, exit interviews, and various HR processes.
- Managing the Administrative system and processes.
Qualifications And Skills
- Proven job experience as a human resources manager or human resource generalist.
- Strong recruitment experience
- People-oriented and results-oriented
- Experience in human resources metrics is required.
- Understanding of HR systems, databases, and analyses
- Ability to design strategy as well as leadership skills.
- Outstanding active listening, bargaining, and presentation abilities
- Competence in developing and managing interpersonal relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Working knowledge of labor law and best practices in human resources
- A bachelor’s degree in human resources or a similar discipline. A master’s and a professional HR qualification are preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience working in a similar role and recruitment experience in highly technical roles.
- Excellent oral and written communication in English.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Only qualified candidates will be contacted. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.