Human Resources Assistant Job at AGPAHI
The Ariel Glaser Pediatric AIDS Healthcare Initiative (AGPAHI) is a non-governmental organisation that plays a pivotal role in complementing the Government of Tanzania’s efforts towards the attainment of its development goals. AGPAHI strives to provide quality and integrated HIV/AIDS health services to children and families. AGPAHI supports the provision of high-quality HIV and other health services and ensures that efforts are well-integrated into existing regional and district health systems.
AGPAHI is implementing various projects that are highly demanding and thus the organization is looking for a motivated, result driven, qualified and competent staff to fill the following positions. Please visit our website at www.agpahi.or.tz for detailed job descriptions about the position.
Job title: Human Resources Assistant
Direct Reports to: Human Resources and Administration Officer
Purpose of the post
The Human Resources Assistant (HRA) reports to the Human Resources and Administration Officer to provides a specialized HR professional support in day – to -day management and administration of the Human Resource function in alignment with AGPAHI strategic Plan
Qualifications, Skills and ability
- University/college degree or Diploma on Human Resources Management or any other related field is required
- At least 1 Year work experience in Human Resources profession
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with employees, members of the HR management team, and in group presentations and meetings
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and CV (not exceeding four pages) and names and contact information of three referees before close of business on Friday 8th March, 2019 to the Human Resources and Administration Manager, Ariel Glaser Pediatric AIDS Healthcare Initiative, by e-mail to email@example.com
Please mention the title of the position in your email and do not attach any document other than the CV and cover letter.
APPLY TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
BEFORE Friday 8th March, 2019
AGPAHI is an equal opportunity employer, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.