A reputable Private organization located in Morogoro is looking to recruit a motivated and dedicated individual to join our team for the above post;
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of Company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for all staff recruitment (both internal and external) including identifying the gaps, advertisement of an open vacancy, long and shortlisting of candidates, interviews (both written & oral), Salary negotiations, and final selection of the best candidates.
- Preparation of employment contracts for employees (both fixed term contracts, Permanent contracts, and Contracts for specific tasks).
- Responsible for monitoring attendance of all company employees.
- Manage staffs leave and preparation of annual leave roster.
- Conduct disciplinary hearings, Suspension, dismissal of an Employee based on misconduct.
- Manage staff welfare including housing, Pensions, health insurance, stipends, transportation, Staff IDs, provision of better working conditions and assisting them in their various problems they encounter in their daily life.
- Supervise all statutory payment including WCF, NSSF, HESLB, PAYE, and SDL and make sure that all remittances are done on time to avoid unnecessary penalties.
- Preparation of Monthly payrolls.
- Administer all procedures for staff termination and retrenchment.
- Conduct training seminars for employees to enhance performance, attitude and knowledge to help the company growth.
- Responsible for all government compliances from its institutions including NEMC, OSHA, TRA, and immigration office.
- Handling of Labor office matters, and attending CMA hearings.
- Responsible for interrelations between employers and employees, labor/trade unions.
- Preparation of all work permits applications for labor and immigration for all expatriate employees.
- Responsible for planning and management of security for all company premises.
- Handling of loss recovery to damage of company properties and assets.
- Daily management of staff allowances.
- Any other duties assigned by the management.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human Resources Management
- Minimum 10 years of Working Experience.
- Ability to manage more than 500 employees.
- Able to handle daily routine effectively.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work within a diversified environment.
- Ability to work and organize team under minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with FIR Information systems (ARUTI – Human Resources & Payroll System Management).
HOW TO APPLY
Kindly send your application (CV and application letter) to [email protected] not later than 25.10.2020. (USITOE PESA ILI UPATE KAZI)
Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment process.
SOURCE MWANANCHI NEWSPAPER.