POST: ICT OFFICER II (DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR ) – 1 POST
POST CATEGORY(S) IT AND TELECOMS
EMPLOYER Petroleum Upstream Regulatory Authority(PURA)
APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2021-02-17 2021-03-02
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To ensure day-to-day running of the computer systems in the Authority;
- To undertake minor changes to the systems as directed by supervisor;
- To undertake regular update of software and maintenance of hardware;
- To carry out data collection of existing systems and operations;
- To create and maintain user mail accounts;
- To provide user support for desktop productivity tool such as Word processors and specific business applications; vii.
- To develop, implement and test network optimization plan; and
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor Degree either in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent qualifications from recognized institutions.
REMUNERATION PURAS 5
The deadline for submitting the application is 02 March 2021