Marine Parks and Reserves Unit (MPRU) invites applications from suitably qualified public servants who are interested to join the MPRU through transfers as follows:
Position ICT Officer I (1 POST)
Qualification and Experience
Holder of Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in one of the following fields: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Database Administration, Computer Systems Analysis, Computer Systems Security, Network Administration, Web and Multimedia Administration, Computer Applications, Computer Programming or equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution with working experience of at least four (4) years in related field.
Salary Scale: PGSS 8
- Applicant must be a Public Servant.
- Signed application letters should be written in either Swahili or English.
- Applicants must channel their application letters through their respective employers.
- Applicants should attach up to date detailed CV.
- Applicants should attach certificate copies of academic certificates and Transcripts.
- Certificate from foreign University must be verified by TCU.
- Applicants should indicate their willingness to cover transfer costs.
- Applicants should be ready to work at any of the MPRU Offices situated at Dar es Salaam, Mtwara, Tanga and Mafia coast Region.
Only successfully candidate will be contacted for further procedures.
Marine Parks & Reserve Unit,
P o Box 7565,
DAR ES SALAAM.
Deadline for receiving application is 9th February, 2021.