ICT Volunteer needed for Heart Marathon
ABOUT TANZANIA HEALTH SUMMIT
Tanzania Health Summit is a non-for-profit health institution registered in May 2014 with the purpose of contributing to the improvement of healthcare system in Tanzania.
It main core activities is to conduct the largest annual Health Summit in the country in collaboration with MoHSW, CSSC, APHFTA, BAKWATA, PORALG, MoH Zanzibar and TMHS.
It also provides consultancy and training in health and other programs like Heart
Marathon, Youth Capacity building and NCD program.
In order to increase its capacity, Tanzania Health Summit is looking for a dedicated
young individual to work as an ICT Personnel for Heart Marathon program.
The following indicate some of the principal tasks and responsibilities:
Software and Hardware
- Maintain and update the organization and associate websites
- Perform any upgrades required to software
- Database coding and maintenance proficiency
- Repair and maintain computer software
- Check the network back-up logs where appropriate
- Set up, maintain and remove user network accounts where appropriate
- Carry out routine network maintenance tasks
- To maintain and monitor website online payment portal system
Graphics and Designing
- To design (best adverts for fliers, posters etc.), websites, logos, blogs and etc
- To monitor and foresee all e-adverts of organization and associates.
- Create, facilitate and maintains organization and associates clients/customers communications e-communications database.
- Build and manage institution and associates social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedln etc.
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs.
- Foreseen, planning and implementation of organization and associate IT system developments programs.
- Any other business as directed by his/her supervisor.
All costs associated with his/her duties will be covered.
Send a one-page CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31st December 2019. Please your
email subject should read: Application for ICT Volunteer.
Our website: www.ths.or.tz and www.heartmarathon.com
Only few selected applicants will be selected for further interview.