IFM-Online Application System – 2020/2021
The Application System is currently open for the following application levels:-
2. Postgraduate Diploma
3. Ordinary Diploma
4. Basic Technician CertificateThe Institute provides an online application system to facilitate smooth application and admission processes. The admission process is based on the Institutes entry criteria, the admission criteria treat all applicants fairly and do not discriminate an applicant basing on marital status, pregnancy and or parental status, gender, age, race (including colour, social origin, nationality, or ethnic origin), religion belief, political affiliation, disability or any other status. Each applicant is assessed basing on the information supplied via application system and other mandatory supporting documents. The admission decision is made on the merit and ability of an applicant to meet the academic criteria of each relevant programme of study one has applied for. The burden of proof for authenticity of documents submitted during applications process lies on the applicant. The Institute reserves the right at any time before or during the progress of the programme to revoke the admission and or registration status should it be found that the applicant used false documents or does not meet the Institutes criteria for admission.
Important: Make sure you read and understand the application entry criteria before attempts to apply.
NOTE: If you are a candidate selected by TAMISEMI to join the Institute on 2020/2021 academic year, please do not apply, but contact admission office using the above help desk information.
Other IFM important adverts:
- Application for Admission into MBA-IB Programme, 2020-2022 Intake
- Online Application for 2020/2021
- Uthibitisho wa kujiunga na Chuo kwa wale waliochaguliwa na OR-TAMISEMI
- Application For 2020/2021 Academic Year at DSM Campus, Mwanza and Dodoma Teaching Centres