List of offered and approved Academic Programs Independent Institute of Lay Adventists of Kigali (INILAK)
UNILAK was created by the Federation of Adventist Parents Associations for the Development of Education in Rwanda (FAPADER),
UNILAK was approved through the Convention No. 001 of 03 February 1997, which was signed between the Government of the Republic of Rwanda, and FAPADER. The Institute obtained legal identity as a nonprofit association under Rwandan law through the Ministerial Decree No. 89/11 of 02 July 2004 and it was fully accredited by the government of Rwanda through the Ministerial Order NO 002/09 of 09/04/2009.
The University’s Headquarters are located in the City of Kigali, Gasabo District, Remera Sector where it owns a land of about 10 hectares hosting its administrative and academic buildings.
The following is a list of programs offered at the Independent Institute of Lay Adventists of Kigali (INILAK)
– Certificate in Cooperative Management Accounting
– Bachelor in Business Administration with options in Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, Marketing.
– Bachelor of Science with honours in Rural Development
– Bachelor of Science with Honours in Information Systems and Management
– Bachelor with honours in Cooperative Management Accounting
– Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
– Bachelor of Science with Honours in Software Engineering
– Bachelor with Honours in Law
– Bachelor of Science with Honours in Economics
– Bachelor of Science with Honours in Environmental Management with 2 options:
– Environmental Management and Conservation, Emergency and Disaster Management.
– Master of Business Administration with specialization in Accounting, Finance, Entrepreneurship, Human Resources, Marketing and Project Management
– Master of Science in Information Technology
– Master of Science in Management Information Systems
– Master of Science in Environmental and Development Studies with 3 options:
Environmental Economics and Natural Resources Management
Environmental Information Systems
International Development Studies
– LLM in International Environmental and Land Use Law
– LLM in International Criminal Law