Information & Technology Officer (IT) Job at TeleSecurity Company Limited
TELESECURITY COMPANY LIMITED is among the leading Local Security Company, established in the early 2002, The company is based in Dar es salaam with Operational Branches in more than ten regions in Tanzania including Dodoma, Mwanza, Kilimanjaro, Morogoro, Mtwara, Shinyanga, Kigoma, Tanga, Lushoto, Arusha, Tabora, Singida and Zanzibar. The company has a vast experience in Physical security,
Electronic security and other security services like Canine unit (KU), Money Escort, fire alarms, Electronic fence, Electronic gates, CCTV camera installatios and monitoring as well as Intruder alarm and Car track systems.
In order to strengthen its operations the company is seeking a suitably qualified
Tanzanian to fill the following vacancy:
INFORMATION & TECHNOLOGY OFFICER (IT)
- Select, manage and source information resources, both hard copy and electronic, to meet the company’s and client’s needs.
- Classify, collate and store information, usually using special computer applications, for easy access and retrieval
- Create and search databasesConduct information audits
- Develop and manage electronic resources using, for example, online databases and content management systems
- Write and edit reports, publications and website contents
- Develop and manage internal information resources and networks via intranet sites
- Design and host for the web
- Oversee the development of new information systems
- Respond to enquirers’ requests using electronic and printed resources
- Run effective enquiry and current awareness or ‘alerting’ services and develop communications strategies
- Publicize and market services, through publicity material, demonstrations, presentations and/or social media
- Develop Software and Applications to easy company and clients operations
- Provide training and advice to colleagues, and sometimes clients, on the use of electronic information services
- Installation of CCTV cameras, Alarm systems, Electronic fence and gates as well as intruder Alarms and Car track systems.
Advance Diploma or Degree in Information & Technology, Computer
Science, Computer Engineering or its equivalent.
Experience : Not less than 3 years, experience in the private security
industry is an added advantage.
Package: A good remuneration package will be offered.
Job application procedure;
Interested applicants must send their resume along with a cover letter to;
Human Resource Manager,
Telesecurity Co. Ltd
P.O. Box 75442 DSM
Or deliver your application to our office: Regent Estate Plot No. 42 Kibosho Close.
Mikocheni or email:[email protected] and write the position you apply on the subject, Do not attach any Certificate in your application.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview
Closing date for application: 13th May, 2019 before COB.