Insights and Reporting Dar and Coast
To provide timely, accurate, and focused information and support to the Zonal EHOD to Develop and implement effective business Reports to deliver improved decision making and competitive edge. Develop a framework for commercial processes. Support the Zonal EHOD in tracking routine functional / departmental objectives
Analysis & Reporting
• Provide SD teams with reports on connections and airtime revenue
• Provide reports to compute monthly incentives payable to Channel Partners and SD team.
• Develop sales target setting templates
• Prepare presentations on monthly performance for SD Director
• Provide SD team with distribution partner and staff monthly performance reports
• Provide Financial SD Cost review templates and Budget forecasts
• Tracking KPI’s of all key new launches for a period of two months on a daily basis, to be measured and evaluated on a monthly basis.
• Preparation of the SD projects & proposals business cases.
• Preparation of Weekly SD reports, Dashboard and Management meeting presentations
• Budget Champion for S&D department: Monitoring of Sales Capex & Opex and ensuring they are within approved budgets.
Manager SD Project Routines & Disciplines
• Prepare business cases for new projects
Offer internal training whenever needed
SD Operations & Incentive Plans Management:
• Develop and monitor reward & recognition programs for Channel Partners & SD team; run Contest results and follow up to ensure that rewards get to the right winners.
• Computation of monthly Sales Incentives (SIP) and R&R as per HR policy, Validate with Revenue Assurance and ensure that such payments are done by HR.
Working closely with Geo-marketing team to review Territory & Regional boundaries, based on ROIs for Channel partners and other SD infrastructure elements.
Business Process review
• Liaise with other departments on business reengineering processes relating to distribution team, back office and corporate segment
Monthly Flash & Forecast and Annual Budget Reforecast and Controls
• Departmental budget champion; monitoring both Capex and Opex expenditures to ensure that the department is within the approved budget limits
• Lead and ensure input to the Budget process from the regions
• Lead the commercial teams in preparing yearly and quarterly reforecast
• Prepare monthly reports on actual performance against budgets
• Prepare variance analysis reports and commentary.
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
• 2-5 years with University Degree in business or sales management; 1-3 years with Advanced Degree
• Able to work under high stress with short-term targets and objectives
• IT literacy with proficiency in Excel, and Powerpoint
• Able to operate in a performance driven organization