Institutional Sales Manager Job at Janta Kenya
Our Client a dairy industry in Kenya is urgently seeking to hire an Institutional Sales Manager to join their dedicated team.
- Manage Institutional Sales team
- Responsible for all allocated workflow, taking ownership all corporate clients within the company portfolio.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities at institutional channel by promoting the company product Range to new and existing Clients
- Develop and manage new and existing clients by providing high caliber of service, explore and identify all their needs.
- Approach new businesses with tailor made proposals to offer solutions to their needs
- Manage and maintain sales / clients databases as well as provide regular, accurate and timely reports to your line manager.
- Develop strategic partnerships and tailored campaigns to take hold of business opportunities in corporate, NGO and government environments.
- Grow business in assigned channels, sectors and product line as per set targets
- Oversee and manage relationship Managers to achieve set targets Work closely with your line manager and relevant departments to ensure efficient operation in terms of “ product availability, storage, delivery & after sales service”
- Train the team members to ensure 100% product and process knowledge and compliance.
A Bachelor’s degree preferably in Sales and Marketing or business related course
At least 12-15 Sales experience in the same Capacity preferably in Dairy, Beverage or FMCG industry
Strong Institutional Background
Experience of a busy, high pressure working environment
How to Apply
If qualified kindly send your CV to [email protected] by 7th March 2017 clearly indicating “Institutional Sales Manager” on the subject line.
VALID THROUGH: 03/05/2019
LOCATION: NAIROBI, KENYA
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: FULL_TIME
JOB CATEGORY: SALES & MARKETING JOBS IN KENYA
EMPLOYER(S): JANTA KENYA JOBS