Head of Internal Audit
(a) APPOINTING AUTHORITY: Board of Directors
(b) RESPONSIBLE TO: Board of Directors /Chief Executive Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
• Heading the Internal Audit Department.
• Auditing of Head Office Departments and Branches and preparation of report for submission to Board of Directors and External Auditors
• Preparing a comprehensive internal audit program for the CDBL.
• Reviewing the internal control system including authorizations of expenditure and budgeting control.
• Examining and checking accounting records and financial statements/reports.
• Examining and stating whether the Financial Statement fairly reflect the CDBL’s financial affairs.
• Verify assets and liabilities at regular and irregular intervals.
• Reviewing the economy, efficiency and effectiveness of the CDBL’s projects and programs.
• Reviewing compliance with statutory regulations and with internal policies and directives.
• Advising and consulting with appropriate head of departments or units on audit findings.
• Conducting special investigations whenever required.
• Co-ordinating preparation of internal audit reports.
• Providing efficient administration of the Internal Audit department.
• Appraise staff performance in the Internal Audit department.
• Formulate and recommend long term and short-term plans of the Audit Department.
• Performs any other duties as may be assigned by the CEO.
Required Education & Experience
Holder of Master Degree in Accounting, Finance or
equivalent and CPA (T) with not less than 7 years relevant working experience in a reputable firm, 3 of which should be at Senior Managerial level.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applications should include the following:
• Typed letter of application hand-signed by the applicant.
• Detailed CV.
• Photocopies of relevant Certificates.
• Two recent passport size photographs of the applicant.
• Name of at least two referees with complete contact details.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
China Dasheng Bank Ltd,
P.O. Box 388,
Dar es Salaam.
Mezanine Floor, Extelecoms House,
Dar es Salaam.
Application should reach the Chief Executive Officer on or before 7th June, 2019. Only
short-listed applicants will be contacted.