Internal Audit Officer (IAO) 01 Post at at ASA Microfinance, March 2019
ASA Microfinance (Tanzania) Limited, incorporated under the Companies Act 2002 (No. 93819) of Tanzania and an affiliate of ASA International (www.asa-international.com), one of the largest microfinance companies in the world. We are hereby inviting qualified citizens of Tanzania to be part of our team for the following positions. ASA Tanzania is an equal opportunity employer who requires dynamic, loyal and committed young men and women who have passion for people’s socio-economic development to fill in the following positions for immediate appointment.
Position: Internal Audit Officer (IAO) – 01 Post
- Prepare reports required by the CEO of ASA Microfinance (Tanzania) Limited and Group Internal Auditor of ASA International and submit them on time;
- Perform internal audit activities in accordance with the internal audit manual branch audit check list to help provide assurance that applicable laws,regulations and organizational policies & procedures are complied with judiciously.
- Analyse data obtained for evidence or deficiencies in controls, extravagance, fraud or lack of compliance with laws, government regulations and management policies or procedures.
- Conduct operational, financial and compliance internal audits.
- Evaluate financial and operational procedures to assure that adequate internal controls are present.
- Identify, asses and evaluate the organizational risk areas, make appropriate recommendations for improvement of accounting controls and accounting procedures.
- Prepare Internal audit reports of findings and recommendations for management and submit to Internal Audit Manager and send to ASAI – Dhaka.
- To be the responsible person in arranging, managing and maintain documentation of the Internal Audit section.
- To be the responsible person in the integrity and efficiency of Internal Audit related matters.
- To maintain excellent communication with the Audit Manager of ASA Tanzania and Group Internal Auditor of ASA International (ASAI) Headquarters on all tasks and projects.
- To have regular field visit for auditing purposes at least 12 days per month and to report field activities to the Chief Executive Officer of ASA Microfinance (Tanzania) Limited and Dhaka Bangladesh.
- Prepare monthly consolidation report of audit department on time & send to ASAI – Dhaka.
- Accomplish day to day activities regularly and on time.
Academic Qualification & Experience Requirements:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance or related subjects.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is an added advantage.
- Minimum 2 years professional experiences as Auditor or relevant role is a MUST.
- Preferably Experience in working with NGOs/Financial Institutions/Banks/Consultancy firm.
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP).
General Requirements for Applicants of All Posts.
- Application Letter.
- Curiculum Vitae enclosing details of Work experience, skills and with postal and telephone contacts of Three Referees.
- One passport size photograph attached in CV.
Mode of Application
Applicants who consider himself/herself competent with the above-mentioned position, please send your application to [email protected] before 1700HRS on 15th April 2019.
APPLY TO: [email protected] before 1700HRS on 15th April 2019
Only short-listed candidate will be contacted for interview.
No phone calls are allowed for inquiry. No allowances will be admissible for interview.