MeTL Group is a leading economic force in Tanzania with major investments and successful operating companies in key business sectors. The Group employs more than 24,000 people across the country, in areas as diverse as trading, agriculture, manufacturing, energy and petroleum, financial services, mobile telephony, infrastructure and real estate, transport, logistics and distribution. MeTL Group began in the early 1970s as a small trading business with a big vision.
This vision, coupled with knowledge and skills derived over more than 40 years in business, has enabled the Group to grow exponentially into one of the largest businesses in Africa.
Currently, MeTL Group’s operations contribute 3.5% of the GDP of Tanzania. The Group plays a vital role in strengthening Tanzania’s opportunities for growth and development in private industry-ensuring the country can reap the benefits of globalization.
Below are currently available jobs at Mohammed Enterprises Tanzania Ltd – MeTL Group:
Mohammed Enterprises Tanzania Limited – MeTL
we are looking for an Internal Auditor who will assist on the issues of Auditing specifically on the issues of Fast Moving Consumers Goods.
The key responsibilities
- Maintain and cultivate a master inventory of our businesses policies
- Improve customer care by initiating improvements to the financial control and auditing process
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts
- Create and update internal audit plan
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s
- Identify risk aversion, suggest measures and cost savings
- Presents findings concerning audit results for internal groups
- Analyses audit results to determine methods for increasing profits and decreasing unnecessary costs.
- Evaluating the company’s compliance program and risk management approaches
- Diploma in Accounting OR Experienced Auditor CPA/CA qualified
- Minimum 1-3 years Audit experience (including internal audit in FMCG).
- Proactive, reliable, self-motivated team player.
- Good relation and Ability to cooperate.
How To Apply
Any Interested candidates can contact us on the contact details mentioned below. We will review the applications and if found suitable, will get back to you
Golden Jubilee Towers,
20th Floor Dar es Salaam,
P.O.Box 20660, Dar Es Salaam,
Email: [email protected] and [email protected]
Only qualified candidates will be contacted , METL Company group is equal opportunity employer and hence encourage special challenged and female to apply