TPB Bank PLC seeks to appoint dedicated, self-motivated and highly organized Internal Auditors (2 positions) to join the Directorate of Internal Audit team.
|DIRECT REPORTING LINE||Chief Internal Auditor|
|WORK SCHEDULE||As per TPB Bank PLC Staff regulations|
|SALARY||Commensurate to the Job Advertised|
Internal Auditor is responsible for providing an independent and objective assurance on the effectiveness of the internal control and risk management process. He/She is responsible for acting as facilitator in identifying risk and assessing risk management process, thereby assisting the management in the effective discharged of their responsibility
- To participate in preparation of annual internal audit plans and budget for the audit directorate and audit strategies
- To extract and analysing data (i.e. Deposit, loans and other assets/liabilities items of all TPB branches/mini branches/departments/divisions, mobile businesses, bank expenditures and incomes, ATM transactions etc) for audit
- To carry out audit field work for various activities of the organization such as credit functions, Operations, Human resources, Procurements, Finance, Marketing and Financial activity and report on the findings and recommendations
- To undertake risk assessments relating to each audit engagement and ensure that the audit work is effectively focused on areas assessed as high risk
- To assist in identifying bank’s risk areas and recommend ways of mitigations
- To complete audit programs during the audit field work on various branches/mini branches/He Office/Division
- To ascertain the adequacy of the internal controls system and the reliability of financial reports and management of data and information
- To review systems procedures, policies, controls and guidelines and recommend improvements
- To review and report on the compliance to the internal controls set by the bank
- To prepare audit working papers and submits to a Team Leader for
- To prepare draft audit findings and recommendations to improve the efficiency in bank’s operations
- To assist in reviewing measurements taken by management in safeguarding bank assets.
- To review and report on the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of financial data used in preparation of bank financial statements
- To ascertain the level of compliance with established policies, procedures and legal requirement such as Bank rules and regulations, IFRS, BOT Guidelines, Banks and Financial Institutions Act and the bank’s strategic
- Assist in undertaking special investigation and produce report after investigation
- To verify year end stock taking of fixed assets and cash count to ensure compliance of procedures and legal
- To file the working papers produced during the field work for future reference and audit trails
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned by Chief Internal Audit and or Director of Internal
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
Bachelor degree/Advanced Diploma in Accountancy, Finance , Information Technology from any recognized University or equivalent.
Computer literacy, possession of Master’s degree, Professional qualifications like CPA, Accounting and Information systems will be an added advantage.
Skills / Attributes:
- Strong leadership & people management skills
- Prioritize Tasks
- Team player
Applicants are invited to submit their resume (indicating the position title in the subjectheadingofapplicationletterandemailandthelocation.) via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org Applications via other methods will not be considered. Applicants need to submit only the Curriculum Vitae (CV) and the letter of applications starting the job advertised and the location. Other credentials will have to be submitted during the interview for authentic check and other administrative measures and should not in any way be attached during application.
TPB Bank PLC has a strong commitment to environmental, health and safety management. Late applications will not be considered. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: a security clearance; a competency assessment; physical capability assessment and reference checking.
AVOID SCAMS: NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward.
Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM. If you are requested to make a payment for any reason, please use the Whistle blower policy of the Bank, or call 0222162940 to report the scam. You also don’t need to know any one in TPB BANK PLC to be employed. TPB BANK PLC is merit based institution and to achieve this vision, it always goes for the best.
Please forward your applications before 24th November, 2019