Our client is seeking to recruit an Inventory Controller
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain the company’s material and stocked product inventory including stock taking
- Manage and control perpetual inventory stock counting/inventory accuracy checks Undertake variance analysis after each stock take, file appropriate management reports and recommend corrective actions
- Minimize overstocks and removal of obsolete/redundant stock and materials to maximize availability of working capital
- Ensure incoming stock is receipted and managed appropriately according to company procedure.
- Be responsible for managing and running planned stock takes.
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of the stock management system
- Manage control measures to ensure mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies are highlighted, addressed and resolved.
- Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently & effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail and quality
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s in administration, Accounting or related course
- 4-5 years’ experience in Stock Management
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org or before close of business 15th February, 2018.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement