Investigation Officer (7 Posts)
Director General of the Prevention and Combating of Corruption Bureau (PCCB) wishes to invite qualified Tanzanians to fill vacant posts in District Offices as shown below:
INVESTIGATION OFFICERS II (7 POSTS)
- Applicants should posses three years Advanced Diploma or Undergraduate degree from recognized learning institutions in any of the following fields; Land Management & Valuation, Building Economics (Quantity Surveyor), Electrical Engineering, Water Engineering and Highway Engineering.
- Applicants should be of high integrity and ready to work in District Offices and other places as will be determined by the Director General of the Bureau.
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania and not above 25 years old.
- Applicants should have a minimum pass of lower second class.
- Applicants should have good working knowledge of IT and computer related applications.
Other Requirements and Conditions for application
- Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic certificates:
- Degree/Advanced Diploma Transcripts and Certificates.
- Postgraduate Degree Transcripts and Certificate (added advantage).
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates.
- Standard VII Completion Certificate.
- Professional certificates from respective boards (added advantage).
- Anti-Corruption Clubs membership certificate will be an added advantage.
- One recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
- Form IV and form VI results slips will be strictly not accepted.
- Testimonials, Partial transcripts and results slips will not be accepted.
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for ordinary or advanced level education should be certified by the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Only verified Certificates from foreign Universities by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) will be accepted.
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable physical address, contact postal address, e-mail address and telephone numbers, certified photocopies of Birth and Academic certificates and Transcripts.
- Presentation of forged academic certificates and false information in the CV will necessitate legal action.
- Applicants must submit three names of referees with their reliable contact and one recent passport size photograph.
- Applicants must not have criminal records.
- Applicants who have/were terminated from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply.
- All application letters should be Hand written in Swahili or English language.
- Applicants employed by Government Institutions should channel their applications through employers.
Mode of application
Applications should be submitted on line through PCCB Website: www.pccb.go.tz/jobportal. All applicants should submit their application letters complying with all the preset requirements and conditions. Applicants’ applications which will meet the preset qualifications and conditions will be shortlisted for further recruitment processes.
Posted or Hand delivery will not be accepted.
All application letters should be hand written in Swahili or English language addressed to the following address;
The Director General,
Prevention and Combating of Corruption Bureau,
P.O. Box 1291,
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for application :
The deadline will be on 9th August, 2020(three weeks from the date of first appearance of this advert).